Friday, March 29, 2013

1 Stop Cafe @ Jalan Ipoh

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to introduce you guys a nice place to dine in or chill with buddies. I guess most Chong Hwa students know it already lah, but since I'm a student that always went back home after school dismiss so I have never been to any restaurant near Jln Ipoh. #fail9967

So have you guys heard about 1 Stop Cafe before? It's a restaurant located at a corner that dwelled inside the lane just beside the famous dim sum restaurant at Jalan Ipoh. It offers variety types of cuisine, which include western as well as eastern. I can say that you can find all the food you want in this restaurant. It offers spaghetti, chops, fried noodle, handmade noodle, chicken rice, nasi lemak, cheese baked rice and many more! They also have variety of beverages like coffee, tea and juice. Besides, they somemore got western and eastern desserts. Their menu is just so comprehensive! I wonder how many chefs they have huh? 0_0

So I have been there for quite a few times, and the reason I like 1 Stop Cafe simply because they provide all types of food and it's so convenient for me because I don't need to head to different places to have a certain cuisine.

So here to show you some food that I had and my rating.
香辣肉碎手工面 RM6.90
 This is really delicious! The portion is enough for one person and price is affordable too!

Carbonara Spaghetti RM10.80
 This is kinda disappointed, because when it served by the waitress, it smells shooo damn good! But when I put it into my mouth, its taste is sorta diluted. For my opinion, Carbonara that I had in Nadeje @ Malacca is the best! Do you guys know which restaurant in KL offers nice carbonara spaghetti? Tell me please!

Close Up

鱼片芝士焗饭 RM9.80 (if I'm not mistaken)
 The rice is cheesy and soft enough, cause I ate some cheese baked rice before, the rice is not well-steamed and tastes a bit hard.

金瓜球 RM3.60
 This is boyfie's favourite! I like it too cause I like pumpkin very much!

黑糯米豆腐花 (price forgotten, I think it's < RM5)
 I love black glutinous rice much! When it mix with toufufa, it creates another awesome mouthfeel!

Soup of the day (FOC)
Every dishes comes with a soup of the day (:

I think most of you have the same question everyday: WHAT TO EAT AH? So if you can't decide where should you go to have your meal, just head to 1 Stop Cafe! (; Hope you guys have a nice day!

Address:
2, Jalan Balam, 
Batu 3, Jalan Ipoh, 
51100 Kuala Lumpur.


Tel: 03-40426880

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...