Monday, April 22, 2013

My New Watch - ADH 2578

Hello everyone! :D Have not been updated my blog for almost one month, this is due to my final exam and my Batu Ferringhi trip heheeee :P

So if you follow my social platform like Facebook or Instagram ( I seldom play Twitter ._. ), you will definitely know that I'm having dilemma in choosing my new watch. At first I'm so in love with the new models of Baby-G, which are represented by Girls' Generation, so I did some research online and came out with some designs that I like. (I'm so in love in watches in white!)

Then I head to the watch shop near my house and want to know more about the details and how they actually look like. However when it comes to reality, they are rather smaller on my wrist and it shows I have a fat wrist wtf. Therefore I have changed my mind, I keep on searching for sporty, as well as a little girly design. So guess what, my eyes rest on Adidas watches. I can't afford those watches which cost thousands over something but I think I still can afford three to four hundreds ringgit at my stage. Yea, I use my own pocket money to buy me myself a watch as my belated birthday present, I think it's cool to buy yourself a birthday present because it shows self-loving. And yea, this is my first time buying myself a birthday present :P

So I'm having dilemma in choosing between both of these watches.
1: ADH 4500
2: ADH 2578


And now I'm going to reveal which design I opt to!

Tadaaaaaa! I choose No.2! Many people guess it wrongly .___.

At first, I also felt that No.1 is nicer on my hand because the design is very eye-catching, but I think No.2 will look nicer in long run. Errr how to say leh, 比较耐看 (: And I also like the fluid edges of the watch, it's simple and nice! Both are in same price but honestly No.1 has more functions that No.2, it has alarm, stopwatch, LED light and date functions. So when compared to No.2 which has only date function, the money value decreases. However, I think digital watch is more power-consuming. Okay I'm just giving myself an excuse for not being rational enough cause I just simply like the latter's design more -,- I don't want me regretting in the future that I get bored of the design, you know what I mean? -___-


So that's my new toy, in white! I will take extra care of it! ;D I feel so happy after buying thing I like and I need at the same time! (;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...