Friday, April 26, 2013

Plan B @ Publika

Okay this is an old post which I had written the day after I finished my final exam but I save in draft till now...

So I felt good and relaxed after I had finished my last paper, calculus paper, which is rather easy. After that, Roulin, Menshi and me gathered and headed to Publika for brunch, and of course, to celebrate the ending of our final exam :P

After struggling which nice restaurant to dine in, we decided to go to Plan B and this is my first time dining in this restaurant. #fail9967 The environment is quite dim but I'm okay with it, I like dim restaurant although the disadvantage is can't take nice picture of the food. I always encounter dilemma in choosing food in a restaurant and ended up two of them waiting for me, sorry for that T___T I din't know that they serve skyjuice for free cause some restaurant will charge money for that. Guess what, their skyjuice is so tasty wtf I don't know how to explain forgive me :P sorta refreshing that kind of feel laaaa AHAHA

Let photos do the talking (;
Fresh orange juice and Long Black that come with my Breakfast Platter

Roulin's Moroccan Lamb Meatballs Pasta RM24

Very huge portion, totally worth the money hehe

My Plan B Breakfast Platter RM26

Scrambled eggs served on toast, grilled turkey bacon, golden hash brown, smoked chicken sausage, baked beans, sauteed mushrooms & cherry tomatoes

Menshi's Plan B Breakfast Platter, but she chose poached eggs

Before we left publika, we went to a baby room and found their wallpaper is way too adorable so we started to selca in that room and laugh non-stop. If you don't mind seeing our photos then continue scrolling down :P






End my post with my ootd
White top from Hong Kong, Denim outwear and skater skirt from Cotton On, Footwear unknown

That's all for today! Have a nice day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...