Thursday, May 16, 2013

Happy Day Out

Hello readers! Quite busy these days because I am currently working and yea, I met some new friends! So today I'm gonna blog about a day out with my boyfie since I have nothing to blog about HAHA!

Early in the morning on this Tuesday, boyfie fetch me to Help University to register my new degree course. Oh yea my uni life starts on next week, No way mann, I'm not ready for that yet .___.

Okay back to topic, so after done all the procedures, we went to Mid Valley to watch movie. We reached there at 11am and we decided to have our breakfast first before got into the cinema. I tried out Plan B last time with my college girls and I told him I'm gonna treat him Plan B next time. So yea! Plan B again! :P I really love their ambience both in Publika and Mid Valley. Besides, I like food that served with nice decoration and looked big AHAHAHA, and yea they did it :P So let's the photos do the talking. (:
My Carbonara RM20
Spaghetti with turkey ham and sauteed mushroom, tossed in classic creamy sauce, yummm~

His Plan B Breakfast Platter RM26

Tea that served with the breakfast platter

After that we went to buy our movie ticket, we wanted to watch Vehicle 19 but too bad the showtimes is quite late for us, so we chose G.I. Joe: Retaliation since we haven't watch this movie yet, #fail9967. Cause it considered a quite "outdated" movie, so it only costs RM9/ticket, so cheap weihhhh. I have to say that this movie totally worth more than RM9!! It's an awesome movie! I like action movies much, especially watching them in the cinema, qiu kap syok! :3

So before leaving, I asked him to treat me snowflakes and he kept complaining that I like to eat those unhealthy food like cold water, instant food and etc, but so far he din't really refuse my request and ended up kept on complaining and said: I TELL YOU THIS IS THE LAST TIME AHH. Haha! Sesame is healthy what :P
Sesame Prosperity: Soya Blend RM7.90+

So that's our short dating, heheee :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...